Waterlife Protozin Fish Parasite Treatment (500 ml)
Waterlife Protozin Fish Parasite Treatment (500 ml) Product Description:
PROTOZIN - protozoacide
500ml professional, 4 day course for 3750 litres (826 Gallons)
PROTOZIN is used for the control of all protozoan and fungal infections e.g Whitespot, Fungus, Neon Tetra Disease, Velvet, Costiasis and Trichodiniasis. You will require 4 separate applications to complete the course of treatment. By adding the treatment on days 1, 2 and 3 the product safely compounds in strength and does not burden the already stressed animals with a hard hitting formula. The final dose on day 6 is a preventative measure to try and ensure the organism does not re-occur. PROTOZIN's properties are highly effective at treating all its target organisms. Protozin is our best selling disease treatment world wide.
Safe and effective in use with most aquarium fish species in tropical and coldwater freshwater aquariums. Not suitable for use with Elephant nose fish, Piranhas, Rays, Sturgeons,/ Sterlets or any related species.
Not for use in marine fish aquariums.
You may also be interested in...
- Waterlife Myxazin Aquarium Bacterial Treatment (500 ml)
Waterlife Myxazin is a fast acting treatment for Fin rot, body rot, Ulcers, Cloudy eyes, Pop - Eye and other bacterial infections.
Our Price: £12.15
- Juwel Aquarium Filter Sponge Coarse Jumbo
Replacement sponge filter media to fit Juwel filter systems.
Our Price: £5.38
- Laborette Aquarium Test Kit
The Laborett contains all of the test kits you need for checking the water quality in planted aquaria & general conditions of the water for fish.
Our Price: £20.48
- Juwel Aquarium Carbon Sponge Jumbo
Replacement carbon filter media to fit Juwel filter systems.
Our Price: £10.01
Safe And Secure Payments
Choose from PayPal or NetBanx to secure your online payment.
Free Delivery On All Orders Over £55
Prompt delivery to your home address. Saturday delivery available
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with your products, return them for a full refund.
- Featured and Special Offers
- Aeration for Aquariums
- Aquarium Decor & Ornaments
- Aquarium Filters, Fish tank filters
- Aquarium Goldfish Food
- Aquarium Heaters
- Aquarium Lights
- Aquarium Substrates
- Aquarium Supplies
- Aquarium Treatments and Additives
- Aquarium Tropical Fish Food
- Aquariums Water Test Kits
- Aquatic Plant Care & Accessories
- BiOrb Gold Fish Bowls
- Filter Media for Aquariums
- Marine Aquarium Accessories
- Marine Aquarium Filters
- Tropical Fish Questions and Answers
- Coldwater Fish Questions and Answers
- Starting with Corydoras
- Why do I need an aquarium filter?
- Chela Dadyborjori
- Corydoras Sanchesi
- Steps to Growing Aquarium Plants
- Testing water, why and how?
- Why do newly introduced fish die?
- Single Cell Micro Algae, Rotifers
- Small Aquarium Maintenance
- Identifying Corydoras
- Corydoras 2, Banded Corydoras
- Tail spot Corydoras
- Corydoras, From Small beginings
- Corydoras amapaensis, Nijssen
- Corydoras, The Boys and the Girls
- Dwarf Cory and Pygmy Corydoras Catfish
- Corydoras, The Long and the Short
- Correct Temperature for Catfish